DAY OF YOUR SURGERY
- A family member or friend must accompany you to and from Deerfield Beach Outpatient Surgical Center. You may not drive for 24 hours after surgery.
- It should read Bathe or shower with an antibacterial soap such as Dial or Lever Antibacterial prior to coming to the Deerfield Beach Outpatient Surgical Center.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes that are easy to get into after your surgery.
- Leave all valuables at home – we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged personal belongings.
- Remove all make-up.
- Bring a list of all medications that you take on a daily basis.
- Closely follow your doctor’s instructions.
- If you have any questions about your surgery, please call your personal physician for details.