AFTER YOUR SURGERY
- Your condition will be closely monitored by Deerfield Beach Outpatient Surgical Center staff for an average 1-2 hours (potentially longer depending on surgery).
- You will stay in the recovery area until your physician or anesthesiologist believes you are ready to be discharged.
- Your go-home instructions will be discussed with you and your family member by our discharge nurse. You will receive a written copy of them.
- Make sure you are not home alone for the initial 24-hour period after surgery.
- Do not sign any contracts or serious legal documents for 24 hours after the surgery.
- Do not drive for a minimum of 24 hours after the surgery and follow all instructions on your prescriptions.
- Please return the patient questionnaire. We appreciate hearing from you.