BEFORE YOUR SURGERY:
- Notify your surgeon if there is a change in your physical condition, i.e. cold, fever, etc…
- Make arrangements for a family member or friend to accompany you to and from the Deerfield Beach Outpatient Surgical Center.
- Prior to your procedure discuss with your surgeon any use of blood-thinner type medications (i.e. Coumadin, Plavix, Asprin, etc.).
- Please bring appropriate cases for eyeglasses and contact lenses, they may not be worn during surgery.
- Have all your necessary papers or files from your doctor’s office sent to us.
- Bring all applicable insurance information and cards.
- Get directions to Deerfield Beach Outpatient Surgical Center.
- Review our information for patients and visitors and bring all completed and signed documents with you.
- It is imperative that you have no food or drink – even water – after midnight prior to your surgery.